Antika és Fidel36 oldala
Üdvözöllek az oldalon!

Az oldal teljes tartalmának megtekintéséhez regisztrációra van szükség.

Az oldalon minden teljesen ingyenes

HomeGy.I.K.RegisztrációBelépés
Ki van itt?
Jelenleg 15 felhasználó van itt :: 3 regisztrált, 0 rejtett és 12 vendég :: 1 Bot

missem, rollroy, titmit

A legtöbb felhasználó (84 fő) 2011-09-06, 22:35-kor volt itt.
Most active topic starters
rollroy

anhxxx

lasavn

titmit

tonyanh

buneo

joe204

Marmax

pentium11

mitsumi

Statistics
Összesen 45885 regisztrált felhasználónk van.
Legújabb felhasználó: WhiteWolf

Jelenleg összesen 422954 hozzászólás olvasható. in 270564 subjects
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of antika és fidel36 oldala on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Antika és Fidel36 oldala on your social bookmarking website
Reklámok/Toplist
web site traffic statistics Flag Counter
Latest topics

Share | 

Hot Movies

Előző téma megtekintése Következő téma megtekintése Go down 
Ugrás a következő oldalra : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
SzerzőÜzenet
dk5750

Hozzászólások száma : 4521
Születésnapod : 1988. Aug. 26.
Regisztrált: : 2013. Jun. 11.

TémanyitásTárgy: Hot Movies   2016-11-12, 19:00

First topic message reminder :

Dirty Masseuses (2015)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cast
Kianna Dior, Kim Tao, Madison Ivy, Mia Lelani, Sasha, Stephanie Cane
Description
Joey comes for his regular appointment at soapy massage and is very excited to see Stephanie there as he has not seen her for a while. Stephanie tells him that she now works most of the time at Nuru massage and asks him to stop by for an exclusive massage experience. They head to the bathroom and start the massage with a soapy shower, Stephanie gets so turned on by Joey that she gives him a blowjob right there. After some jacuzzi relaxation, Stephanie uses her perfect slim body to slide on Joey and get him to cum in her mouth. (and other stories) Enjoy!
File Name : Dirty Masseuses.mp4
File Size : 1435.78 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 02:00:38
Video : AVC (AVC), 1 500 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 161 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Download

Vissza az elejére Go down

SzerzőÜzenet
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Mommy And Me Like It Big (2015)   2016-11-19, 15:27

Mommy And Me Like It Big (2015)

Starring Cristal, Titiana, Kid Jamaica, Lucas Stone, Rock The Icon, Ramon, Cassandra, Joyce, Anifer, Leia Snow, Bella Roxx, Emmanuele
Description:
Family Kink Certified
Me and my mommy love big fat black dicks. I never told my mom until she caught me sucking a big one, that's when she joined me and we both share BF's all the time! My mom doesn't even look at one unless it's at least 11 inches. She is a freak just like me! Watch me and all my friends and their mothers enjoy monster black cocks deep inside us!
File Name : Mommy And Me Like It Big.mkv
File Size : 1485.41 MB
Resolution : 852x480
Duration : 02:29:07
Video : AVC (AVC), 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download

dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Twisted Taboo Tales 2 (2016)   2016-11-19, 16:37

Twisted Taboo Tales 2 (2016)
Stars: Allura Skye, Charlotte Davis, Amber Raines, JW Ties
Description
Allura Skye has been having a rough time since her husband passed. So when a mysterious stranger contacts her, she eagerly agrees to meet him. Wearing a mask, he meets Allura and has his way with her. Allura hasn't had sex since her husband passed and his touch sets her skin on fire. He caresses her whole body and fills her pussy with his cock in every way possible! He brings Allura to a room full of dungeon equipment and finally removes his mask. Alllura is shocked to discover the stranger is her own son!
Amber Raines' stepdad was really strict, but she kept catching him checking her out. She hid a camera in her room and one night pretended she was drunk. Her stepdad began to scold her as she swayed, trying to make him believe she was toasted enough to want sex with him. Her teasing worked and soon his cock was in her mouth. She got lost in the moment and gave herself over to him completely. She even begged him to fuck her ass!
Charlotte Davis was home in bed when a man snuck in, overpowered her and took her away. Next thing she was being handcuffed and gagged in a chair in a very dark place. She struggled and screamed until a masked man entered. He removed the gag and told her what her fate would be if she was to misbehave. She offered to suck his cock. He fucked his face and then pinned her to a table. She began to get turned on and complied with his orders. Something about his hands on her, unleashed her hidden desires!
File Name : Twisted Taboo Tales 2.mkv
File Size : 1547.1 MB
Resolution : 852x480 @ 854x480
Duration : 01:43:06
Video : AVC (AVC), 30.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Taboo Tales 2.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Taboo Tales 2.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Taboo Tales 2.part3.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Naturally Delicious (2016)   2016-11-19, 17:22

Naturally Delicious (2016)
Stars: Dani Daniels, Jessa Rhodes, August Ames, Aidra Fox, Abella Danger, Mick Blue, Jay Smooth, Jessy Jones, Logan Pierce, Toni Ribas
Description
All au natural girls know what they've got; complete confidence in her sexuality and hot curvaceous body. This type of woman emits sex, and makes you need her all day every day. Their natural curves drive you wild that you must unload your seed all over their hot bodies. This is Naturally Delicious! Five brand new scenes! Beautiful all natural babes!
File Name : Naturally Delicious.mkv
File Size : 2238.56 MB
Duration : 02:28:38
Video : AVC (AVC)
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Delicious.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Delicious.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Delicious.part3.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Delicious.part4.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Blondes Take It Black 4 (2015)   2016-11-19, 17:50

Blondes Take It Black 4 (2015)
Starring Layla Price,Leya Falcon,Harmony,Kandi Hart,John E. Depth
Welcome to Da Bone Age
Four hot blondes and one big black Anaconda will give you sexual satisfaction. Blondes Take It Black is in it's 4th installment and the hot blondes keep cumming. First, we have Leya Falcon who is hot and full of sexual energy. Watch her and John E. Depth bring out the beast in each other with deep penetration and lots of screams. Can Leya be tamed? Secondly, we have the petite Kandi Hart who craves for big cock. She sneaks away to have a date with the anaconda and gets her pussy stretches and satisfied. Kandi says, the bigger the better. Thirdly, we have the hot sexy blonde bombshell Lela Pryce, who loves to fuck and suck big black cock. Today was her lucky day because she runs into John E. He fucks her until her pussy leaks and cums. Lastly, we have the hot MILF Harmony who feins for the anaconda. Watch as John E. knocks on the wrong door, but ends up in the room with this hot blonde who fucks him until they both pass out. Welcome to Da Bone Age.
File Name : Blondes Take It Black 4.mkv
File Size : 959.99 MB
Duration : 01:49:53
Download

dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: April Showers (2016)   2016-11-19, 19:07

April Showers (2016)
Starring: Maxine X, Philmore Gapes, Amelia Dire, Jessie Sunshine
Description
It's Time To Get Wet.
Spring is in the air making it the perfect time for some April showers. Not just any old showers, intense squirting orgasm showers. We found some of the hottest squirters around and things got wet quickly. Jessie Sunshine squirted so hard she soaked the sheets and Philmore Gapez as well. Busty Asian Squirter Maxine X flooded the bed with multiple long distance squirts while riding JW's cock and Amelia Dire got pounded to more squirting orgasms then she thought possible. Check out April Showers and watch these hotties Make It Rain.Watch these hotties make it rain. XXX that just shouldn't happen!
File Name : April Showers.mkv
File Size : 1830.37 MB
Duration : 02:00:10
Video : AVC (AVC), 60.000 fps
Download from Filejoker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Showers.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Showers.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Showers.part3.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Showers.part4.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Schoolgirls Like It Hard (2016)    2016-11-19, 19:48

Schoolgirls Like It Hard (2016)
Starring: Zazie Skymm,Alexis Brill,Jemma Valentine,Mona Kim,Olivia Grace
Description
Over two hours of schoolgirls getting fucked hard! Watch 'em take it deep!
File Name : Schoolgirls Like It Hard (DDF).mp4
File Size : 2012.54 MB
Duration : 02:11:55
Video : AVC (AVC), 1 998 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Like It Hard (DDF).part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Like It Hard (DDF).part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Like It Hard (DDF).part3.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Like It Hard (DDF).part4.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: La Mere Noel Est Une Ordure (2014)   2016-11-19, 20:15

La Mere Noel Est Une Ordure (2014)

Stars: Paloma, Anna Siline, Amel Annoga, Tony Caliano, Tony Carerra, Fabrice Triple X
Description
It's Christmas Eve and Amel and Tony have invited a couple of friends over: Anna and Fabrizio and Hugo who's feeling down. To cheer him up, they appealed to a very special Christmas Mother who will take good care of him.
These friends are ho-ho-home for the holidays! What better way to celebrate Christmas than to exchange unique gifts while enjoying the company of great companions? Watch as these sexy women get eaten and finally get that stocking stuffer they've always wanted! They may have been naughty all year, but they got exactly what they were begging for!
File Name : La Mere Noel Est Une Ordure.mkv
File Size : 1030.4 MB
Duration : 01:08:31
Video : AVC (AVC), 25.000 fps

Download

dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Slut Squad (2016)   2016-11-19, 21:30

Slut Squad (2016)
Starring: Derrick Pierce, Jessica Ryan, Aaron Wilcoxxx, Steve Rodgers, Ana Foxxx, Richie Calhoun, Jake Jace, Aria Alexander, Jojo Kiss, Sophia Leone
Description
Armed with their secret slutty weapons, the Slut Squad must band together with other women to battle sexism and girl-on-girl hate! They are taking back the word 'slut' to mean truly pleasure-seeking women, and anyone who puts them down will be sorry! They are a shining beacon of hope in a world where women fight for their right to have lots of awesome hardcore sex without shame! They are....S.L.U.T. Squad!
File Name : Slut Squad.mkv
File Size : 1482.47 MB
Duration : 02:02:24
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Squad.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Squad.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Squad.part3.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Sex on the Spot 2 (2016)    2016-11-19, 22:10

Sex on the Spot 2 (2016)
Starring: Isabella Lui ,Sarah Highlight,Anina Silk,Anissa Kate,Subil Arch
Description
Once they're in the mood, they can't help themselves! No matter where they are, they are ready to fuck!
File Name : Sex on the Spot 2.mp4
File Size : 1883.05 MB
Duration : 02:03:25
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the Spot 2.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the Spot 2.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the Spot 2.part3.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the Spot 2.part4.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Mother and Daughter Sex Stories (2015)   2016-11-19, 22:46

Mother and Daughter Sex Stories (2015)

Stars: Sheila Marie,Vanessa Leon,Alexis FawxMonique,Sole Dior,Monica Sexxxton,Patricia,Kika,Mark Anthony,Nathan Threat,J.Strokes,Scorpio,Ceaser Black
Description
Family Kiinky Certified
These family members will make you wear your dick out, via stroking! Sheila is a Latin Nymph that can't get enough, ever, that's why she got divorced 3 times. She was caught fucking her husbands best friends! Sheila finally goes overboard when she decided to have a 3-way with her daughter, they both slurp on the dick together and both cum on the same dick! Not to mention all these moms are way past the point of no return. They know their souls are doomed, so they're getting as much kinky good sex as they can before they have to face you know who!!!
File Name : Mother and Daughter Sex Stories.mkv
File Size : 1627.74 MB
Duration : 02:43:24

Download

dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Whoreable Bosses (2016)   2016-11-20, 00:00

Whoreable Bosses (2016)

Stars: Maxine X, Mandy Muse, Camille Black, Helena Price, Russel Grand, Philmore Gapez, Miles Striker
Description
Will your boss fuck you up the ass... literally? You'll wish you had a boss just like them!
These bosses are hard to work for.but not for the reasons you may think. Russel Grand, Miles Striker and Philmore Gapez all work for dominating women who run their own company. When they screw up on the job - they get screwed by these head bitches in charge! Face sitting, pegging, facials and toe sucking are just some of the jobs these guys perform to keep their bosses happy!
Helena Price over the summer, when things were slow, the boss would have me do odd jobs around his house. His wife teased me and one day she was in her bed in sexy lingerie and stockings. She told me to lie down and when I did she blindfolded and handcuffed me. Ms. Price stripped me and then started spanking and cropping my ass. Before I knew it she was pouring "lotion" on my ass and then she rammed a strap-on right up my butt-hole. She fucked me and taunted me about the raise I wanted until I just couldn't take anymore. I've never had a woman fuck me like that before.
Camille Black Ms. Black is a highly respected business woman. Her employees believe she is ALL work and NO play but nothing could be further from the truth! She is just such a strong, empowered, dominant woman with very unusual tastes. Ms. Black has called a local shipping company to deliver a package. Once the delivery boy arrives Ms. Black doesn't hesitate to come on to him strong! She reaches for his cock and tells him she wants him! The poor guy thinks he is about to get lucky but little does he know its Ms. Black he is about to serve. She opens her package and much to the young man's surprise inside is a purple strap-on! Ms. Black puts it on and unbuttons her delivery boy's pants and him to bend over and take all of Ms. Black's package! She fucks him bent over her desk at first then makes him ride her while she sits in her office chair! Ms. Black knows her HUGE package is about o be delivered so she makes her little delivery boy toy get on his back and milk his own cock into his mouth and all over his face while she degrades, demeans and smothers him with her fee.
Mandy Muse Mandy recently acquired a new company and was checking some of their work when she discovers some discrepancies. When she calls her employee into the office she is even further disappointed by his attire. After a verbal dressing down she orders him to strip and despite his protests he finally complies. Ms Muse sits firmly on his face and taunts him with her big ass before giving him a chance to redeem himself by making her cum. Riding his face starts turning her on and she demands that he cum for her as well. When he fails to do so in a timely fashion she orders him out of her office naked and painfully edged.
Maxine X The new boss informed Russel that if he wanted to keep his job he had to cancel his dinner plans with his wife and come to her house that night for special training. He tried to protest but he really needed his job. First the insatiable cougar makes him worship her pussy and breasts til she cums hard then she pulled down his pants. Maxine hungrily strokes his young cock making him explode all over the place very quickly. Luckily for Russel his hands on training resulted in a very big raise as long as he continues to perform properly for Maxine.
File Name : Whoreable Bosses.mkv
File Size : 3117.4 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 01:26:32
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bosses.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bosses.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bosses.part3.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bosses.part4.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bosses.part5.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Teens Take It Black (2016)   2016-11-20, 00:31

Teens Take It Black (2016)
Stars: August Ames, Jessie Parker, Elektra Rose, Niki Snow, Lia Lor, Carmen Calloway, Jovan Jordan, Sean Michaels, Julius Ceazher, Isiah Maxwell
Description
Young pink pussy, rode hard and stretched to the max!
We found six freaky little whores that are fresh off the bus and down with the swirl. These insatiable size queens made the perverted pilgrimage to southern California in search of the only thing that truly makes them cum, a huge black cock getting jammed deep inside and pounding them into submission. We were very happy to make their dreams a reality and we hope you enjoy every pussy stretching moment!
File Name : Teens Take It Black.mkv
File Size : 2815.92 MB
Duration : 03:08:53

Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Take It Black.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Take It Black.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Take It Black.part3.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Take It Black.part4.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Take It Black.part5.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Don't Stop Fill Me Up 3 (2013)   2016-11-20, 01:18

Don't Stop Fill Me Up 3 (2013)

Stars: Szilvia Lauren, Lea Lexis, Sorana, Diana King, Simony Diamond, Sabby, Choky Ice, Lauro Giotto, Max Payne, Ricardo Bell
Description
Director Kovi brings you five scenes of girls who aren't finished until they're filled up. Simony gets pounded by Ricardo's dick until she drains the condom into her mouth. Szilvia takes on Lauro's massive meat, with him finishing on a mirror and her licking it up. Sorana, Diana, and Lea follow after that, with all of them aching to be filled with cum.
File Name : Don't Stop Fill Me Up 3.mkv
File Size : 1731.97 MB
Duration : 01:55:06

Download

dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Someone's Watching (2016)   2016-11-20, 02:27

Someone's Watching (2016)

Stars: Hope Harper
Description
Hope Harper Has A Secret Admirer
I met a fan at Exxxotica New Jersey and you know how well I take care of my fans... Over the next few weeks I started getting the feeling I was being watched everywhere I went. The first time was during a camping trip where my brother and I were getting pretty kinky outdoors so it didn't' bother me much. A few days later though I was in my room masturbating and saw someone peeping through my bedroom window. I called in Uncle Phil but the guy got away. Uncle Phil helped me calm down by getting me off! That wasn't the end of it though.
Later that week I caught my fan sneaking around outside the house. I made him come inside then jerked him off hoping that he would be satisfied and leave me alone.... Sure enough the next day someone tried peeping on me through the bathroom window. I called for Daddy and had him check outside but nobody was there. Daddy took my mind off things like he always does and to be honest the thought off someone possible watching made it even hotter. I just hope he's not crazy or violent, that would totally suck!!
File Name : Someone's Watching.mkv
File Size : 1335.5 MB
Duration : 01:27:45
Video : AVC (AVC), 60.000 fps

Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Watching.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Watching.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Watching.part3.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Blonde Date (2016)   2016-11-20, 02:51

Blonde Date (2016)
Stars: Donna Bell,Lindsey Olsen,Subil Arch
Description
The sexiest blondes show off their sucking and fucking skills! They are always ready to fuck!
File Name : Blonde Date (DDF).mp4
File Size : 1981.45 MB
Duration : 02:17:54
Video : AVC (AVC), 1 996 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 5 989 bps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Date (DDF).part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Date (DDF).part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Date (DDF).part3.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Date (DDF).part4.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: A Bit Older A Lot Hotter (2010)   2016-11-20, 03:46

A Bit Older A Lot Hotter (2010)
Stars: Afrodite, Betty Cane, Angie Diamond, Andi Lee, Szilvia Lauren, Grinch, Dominic Ross, Gerry, Nico Blade, Lesley Taylor
Description
The most beautiful women in the world are a little bit older and a lot hotter! Join these hot babes on their odyssey as they spread their legs for massive cocks and offer their faces as a dumping ground for hot loads of cum. They are exquisitely sensuous in ways younger women can only dream of!
File Name : A Bit Older A Lot Hotter.mkv
File Size : 1099.45 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 01:59:00
Download

dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Forbidden Encounters (2016)   2016-11-20, 04:53

Forbidden Encounters (2016)
Starring: Erik Everhard, Lola, Tommy, Danny Mountain, Conny, Dani Daniels, Mia Malkova, Mia Manarote, Matt Ice
Description
Nothing's more intense than the passion delivered from a rendezvous that just shouldn't happen, and no one captures that passion quite like Holly Randall.
File Name : Forbidden Encounters (Holly Randall Productions).mp4
File Size : 1706.85 MB
Duration : 01:55:45
Video : AVC (AVC), 1 900 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 161 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Encounters (Holly Randall Productions).part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Encounters (Holly Randall Productions).part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Encounters (Holly Randall Productions).part3.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: All Black and Natural (2016)   2016-11-20, 05:12

All Black and Natural (2016)
Starring: Aliana Love, Malia Love, Melrose Fox, Mahogany Bliss
Description
This sensational sister is going to melt your heart and petrify your cock! She oozes sex and devours cock with every hole... she even brought her finest friends!
File Name : All Black and Natural.mp4
File Size : 1892.76 MB
Duration : 02:04:28
Video : AVC (AVC), 1 991 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Black and Natural.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Black and Natural.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Black and Natural.part3.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Black and Natural.part4.rar

dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Swirl Marathon (2015)   2016-11-20, 06:09

Swirl Marathon (2015)
Starring: Lexington Steele, Prince Yahshua, Nat Turnher, Misty Stone, Sarah Vandella, Jessica Bangkok, Mary Jean, Scarlett Fay, Katie St. Ives, Danica Dillon, Chanel Preston, Angell Summers, Giselle Leon, Riley Reid, Ana Foxxx, Penny Pax
Description
All Interracial
Enjoy 4 hours of hot interracial action where ivory gets demolished by ebony's large cock. These white sluts love nothing more than hard BBC up inside of them, stretching out their cunts to new limits!!

File Name : Swirl Marathon.mkv
File Size : 2414.52 MB
Duration : 04:02:23

Download

dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Uncle Jack's Taboo Fantasies 3 (2016)   2016-11-20, 07:21

Uncle Jack's Taboo Fantasies 3 (2016)
Starring: Kendra Lynn, Alora Jaymes, Ophelia Rain
Description
They'll do anything to keep Uncle Jack happy! He's definitely his nieces' favorite uncle!
Kendra Lynn - She was showing me her new place and I noticed a big crowd under her window. We were on the balcony just talking, looking at the view, a terrific view I might add, but just talking and when she went to the banister I heard a crowd cheer. Just to take the test to the next level, since I'm sure that young couple doesn't just talk on that balcony we made the test a little more interesting - and fun. She's gorgeous with a great butt, perfect boobs and the prettiest smile. This magnificent girl is so sexy and she can cum and cum and cum some more. And the crowd goes wild!
Ophelia Rain was using my place to clean up after the beach. I hurt my back and was laying on the bed when Ophelia came in. She offered to help me once she saw I was in pain. She massaged my back, my butt, my thighs and my dick. First with her hands, then with her mouth and finally with her pussy. She came so many times I couldn't keep. I've never had a girl that could twerk like that. We banged doggy style and I came all over her butt. She'll be back for more and you've got to see it. Ophelia Rain, great tits, great butt a wonderful deep throat and a multi-orgasmic twerker.
Alora Jaymes - Alora was exercising to her exercise video and I sat down to watch. That beautiful butt was right there in front of me gyrating and grinding. She got closer to me and it was obvious she wanted me to touch her. I touched her and soon I was sucking on her delicious pussy. She deep-throated my cock and when she rode me, she came again and again. Great body, great deep throat, great cowgirl and watch those big natural tits flop around when I do her doggy style. I sure am glad she likes her Uncle Jack!
File Name : Uncle Jack's Taboo Fantasies 3.mkv
File Size : 2564.13 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:28:24
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Jack's Taboo Fantasies 3.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Jack's Taboo Fantasies 3.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Jack's Taboo Fantasies 3.part3.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Jack's Taboo Fantasies 3.part4.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Jack's Taboo Fantasies 3.part5.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Cheating Housewives (2016)   2016-11-20, 07:35

Cheating Housewives (2016)
Starring: Karlie Simon,Kendra Star,Lucia Love,Megan Rain,Zara Durose
Description
Even if these cock hungry housewives are just having a nice chat with a friend or trying to accomplish an important project, their mind strays and they can only concentrate on one thing: how can they be fucked harder than ever before? Some of them share a boner, others prefer to be double penetrated because they just want to make sure their holes are treated properly.
File Name : Cheating Housewives (DDF).mp4
File Size : 1978.17 MB
Duration : 02:09:50
Video : AVC (AVC), 1 996 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Housewives (DDF).part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Housewives (DDF).part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Housewives (DDF).part3.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Housewives (DDF).part4.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: The Negro in Mrs. Jones 9 (2015)   2016-11-20, 08:38

The Negro in Mrs. Jones 9 (2015)
Starring:June Summers,Megan Reece,Tabitha James,Nicole Banks
Description
Big Cocks Going In Deep!
Big black dicks going deep inside pink pussies. These girls love black studs willing to fuck them hard anytime anywhere. This proves "once you go black you never go back".
File Name : The Negro in Mrs. Jones 9.mkv
File Size : 1398.8 MB
Duration : 02:47:03

Download

dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Family Camming 2 (2016)   2016-11-20, 09:45

Family Camming 2 (2016)
Starring: Zoey Carter, JW Ties, Akira Shell, Raelynn Taylor
Description
This family really loves bonding time! Zoey always loved fucking daddy. Now she's getting paid to do it! XXX that just shouldn't happen!
Akira and the family did so well camming she couldn't help but get her sister Zoey involved in the family business. A few weeks later Zoeys cousin Raelynn came for a visit. Zoey convinced her to explore anal on cam for the first time with her and Dad which made for a really hot show that night. Check out all the live fan directed sex in this next series of Family Camming and check us out on FamilyCamming.com live when you can.
File Name : Family Camming 2.mp4
File Size : 1474.31 MB
Duration : 01:39:59
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Camming 2.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Camming 2.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Camming 2.part3.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Salute to Hairy (2016)   2016-11-20, 09:58

Salute to Hairy (2016)
Starring: Amanda Bryant, Tess Morgan, Jessica Biel, Tali Dova
Description
We've found some of the greatest bushy pussies in the nation for Furnation: Salute to Hairy. Watching these sexy, natural babes getting plowed will have your lil' soldier stand at attention. Enjoy watching beauties like Tali Dova and Amanda Bryant get a stiff cock to their furry love holes.
File Name : Salute to Hairy.mp4
File Size : 1888.47 MB
Duration : 02:03:39
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to Hairy.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to Hairy.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to Hairy.part3.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to Hairy.part4.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: The Negro in Mrs. Jones 10 (2015)   2016-11-20, 11:01

The Negro in Mrs. Jones 10 (2015)

Starring: Julie Cash,June Summers,Vanessa Videl,Coco Velvet,Alicia Tease
Description
I Love Me Some Chocolate Cock Inside Me!
Description
These women are hungry for cock. They want huge dicks to pound them full of creamy pleasure. The negro in Mrs. Jones came to please and please he does. Watch as he fucks her so hard and full of oozing pleasure. Ya'll come back her ya hear!
File Name : The Negro in Mrs. Jones 10.mkv
File Size : 1036.27 MB
Duration : 02:04:04

Download

dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Furry Delights 3 (2016)   2016-11-20, 12:09

Furry Delights 3 (2016)

Stars: Ashley Adams, Emma Evins, Ember Stone, Trillium, Silvia Sinclair, Roxy, Lia
Description
Step on up and munch on these furry babies. Watch where you walk because these bushes are overgrown! Don't expect these seven gorgeous natural babes to trim anything off the top, 'cause they love it all natural. They may have more hair than you do down there but they sure are horny and can fuck you silly if you give them the chance. Just because their muffs are fully grown doesn't mean you still can't have some fun!
File Name : Furry Delights 3.mkv
File Size : 1927.03 MB
Duration : 02:09:09
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Delights 3.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Delights 3.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Delights 3.part3.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Delights 3.part4.rar

dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Doctor Adventures (2016)   2016-11-20, 12:19

Doctor Adventures (2016)
Starring: Rose Valerie ,Bonnie Rose,Mea Malone,Kayla Green, Coco De Mal
Description
Four scenes of kinky doctor visits! The nurse has a special treat for you!
File Name : Doctor Adventures (DDF).mp4
File Size : 1786.76 MB
Duration : 01:57:08
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Adventures (DDF).part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Adventures (DDF).part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Adventures (DDF).part3.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Student Bodies 5 (2015)   2016-11-20, 13:35

Student Bodies 5 (2015)

Stars: Karlee Grey, Sydney Cole, Skye West, Angel Smalls, Seth Gamble, Tyler Nixon, Mr. Pete, Tommy Pistol
Description
The beautiful and busty Karlee Grey is the new girl on campus. It's her first day of school and she gets detention becaust of gorgeous but nasty Angel Smalls and her gang of friends. Everyone is against her except Seth Gamble - and he's a creep! Even Tyler Nixon, who seems friendly, just sets her up too. How to get back at Angel? Seth has an idea involving Angel, a detention teacher and a streamed video. Starring Karlee Grey and Seth Gamble as the unpopular students and Angel Smalls, Sydney Cole, Skye West and Tyler Nixon as the popular and mean clique, with Mr. Pete and Tommy Pistol as the teachers.
File Name : Student Bodies 5.mkv
File Size : 2192.35 MB
Duration : 02:25:45

Download

dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: One n' Done Amateurs (2016)   2016-11-20, 14:38

One n' Done Amateurs (2016)
Starring: Stacy, Lola, Nicole
Description
Real life sluts living out their pornstar fantasies.
Stacy: Craigslist Gangbang
Four of my buddies and I got together for a BBQ over the weekend. That's four guys and no girls, not what we had hoped for. After three hours of drinking, smoking and bitching about there being no pussy at our BBQ, I had an idea. What if we placed a Craigslist Ad as a porn company looking for amateur girls?
Lola: Broke On Spring Break
Lola is a hot nineteen year old slut who spent all her money on partying. She needs to make some money to pay for beer and gas to get home. This broke whore earns her money as she sucks dick and gets her tight little pussy fucked.
Nicole: Blowjob Dinner
Nicole came home from a long day at work only to find her husband Rocky watching TV and nothing done around the house. When she confronts him about it he says he's "Sorry." "That's your problem!" she yells, "You ARE sorry. You can't keep chores done and me satisfied," she tells him. Nicole tells her husband that she's going to show him just how sorry he is. She's going to blow all the neighbor guys for her dinner. When she's done, Nicole tells her worthless husband to lick all the cum off her face. What do you think of that, Rocky?
File Name : One n' Done Amateurs.mp4
File Size : 1410.9 MB
Duration : 01:32:38
Video : AVC (AVC), 1 995 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 127 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] n' Done Amateurs.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] n' Done Amateurs.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] n' Done Amateurs.part3.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Every Girl Wants to Try a Black Guy (2016)   2016-11-20, 14:42

Every Girl Wants to Try a Black Guy (2016)

Starring: Abbey Brooks, Sarah Vandella, Kagney Linn Karter, BiBi Noel, Alyssa Branch, Madelyn Monroe, Hailey Holiday, Britney Young, Veruca James, Cameron Canada, Marley Blaze
Description
It's 'go black or go home' in this tribute to hardcore interracial action! Two full DVD discs of big black cocks and tight white girls - one of the hottest combinations in XXX! Dick-raising clips from infamous series like Black Male, White Tail, Watch Mommy Go Black, Interracial Cougar Cuckold and many more genres bring you all smokin' white girls with expert cocksmith black guys! But that's not all! You'll also get two unforgettable scenes from the acclaimed Official Next Friday Parody. After watching this epic interracial marathon, you'll know why Every Girl Wants to Try a Black Guy.
File Name : Every Girl Wants to Try a Black Guy.mkv
File Size : 3516.95 MB
Duration : 05:52:22

Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Girl Wants to Try a Black Guy.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Girl Wants to Try a Black Guy.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Girl Wants to Try a Black Guy.part3.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Girl Wants to Try a Black Guy.part4.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Girl Wants to Try a Black Guy.part5.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Girl Wants to Try a Black Guy.part6.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Mom's Cuckold 19 (2015)   2016-11-20, 16:05

Mom's Cuckold 19 (2015)

Stars: Katja Kassin, Holly Heart, Nina Elle, Dava Foxx, Sean Michaels, Tee Reel, Jon Jon, Isiah Maxwell
Description
Nina Elle has been fucking Sean Michaels for a while now, and to up the thrill she decides to tie him up to a chair right in front of the door so her worthless husband can see them together as soon as he gets home. Holly Heart just hired new intern Tee Reel for a job at her company. Little does he know, the job description requires a big dick to fuck her with while her loser husband watches. Isiah Maxwell is a plumber who is trying to fix Katja Kassin's sink. Once he gets a look at her tits, he ends up working on her instead of the pipes, even if her husband is in the same room. Dava Foxx and her husband decide that he should watch Dava get fucked by her friend Jon Jon. Jon Jon is hesitant at first, but once they start kissing everything just heats up.
File Name : Mom's Cuckold 19.mkv
File Size : 1925.1 MB
Duration : 02:10:05

Download

dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Backseat Banging (2016)   2016-11-20, 17:04

Backseat Banging (2016)
Stars: Anne Lee, Karina Grand, Bella Beretta, Apolonia Lapiedra, Anna Deville, Niki Sweet
Description
There's no such thing as a free ride, and lucky drivers decided to capitalize.
Hot teens will do anything for a ride! Tattooed beauty Anna De Ville sucks cock and gets fucked in the back of a car. Gorgeous brunette Apolonia gives head and gets nailed from behind. Slender blonde Karina Grand gets in the car and then gets the driver off. Pretty dark haired Bella Beretta has hot vehicular sex. Cute brunette Nikki Sweet enjoys a ride.and a big dick.
File Name : Backseat Banging.mkv
File Size : 2729.36 MB
Duration : 03:01:13
Video : AVC (AVC), 23.976 fps
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Banging.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Banging.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Banging.part3.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Banging.part4.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Banging.part5.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Exquisite Slits (2016)   2016-11-20, 17:11

Exquisite Slits (2016)

Starring: Tanya Tate, Ash Hollywood, Samantha Bentley, Lexi Lowe, Subil Arch, Cassidy Banks, Stella Cox
Description

Caution!
This is the full version of the movie, not the converted from split scenes.

Superstar Ash Hollywood teams up with award-winning director Gazzman to relive her most perverse lesbian fantasies! Watch as these sex-crazed whores devour pink wet holes, stuffing them with dildos and their eager tongues! Don't you just love it when a woman takes control? This is Exquisite Slits. Are you ready for your lesson in pleasure?
File Name : Exquisite Slits.mp4
File Size : 1677.22 MB
Duration : 01:53:40
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 166 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Slits.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Slits.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Slits.part3.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Taboo Diaries 7 (2015)   2016-11-20, 18:41

Taboo Diaries 7 (2015)

Stars: Maddy Rose, Akira Shell, Olivia Kasady, JW
Description
JW is back with more tales of dysfunctional family debauchery! These fantastic tales are blurring the lines of morality even further with taboo couplings that continue to drain your sac and keep you begging for more! So grab the lube, a fresh towel and get ready for more scenes that fulfill your need for family fantasies cum true! Olivia Kasady decided to ask her step daddy for some advice about boys. She was sitting on his lap talking when something inside her made her grab his cock. He was shocked at first but soon he started helping. He taught her how how to deep throat his cock then he laid her on the table and licked me until she came. He was afraid to penetrate his step daughter at first but after a bit of encouragement she got what she wanted. He must have enjoyed it a bit too much too since he couldn't help leaving with a sticky creampie!

Akira Shell was caught reading Hope's diary about the things she was doing with her step Daddy. She came in the room, took one look and called her step Daddy to take care of us. He fucked me pretty good but I still wanted more! While Hope was napping she went to the kitchen and spent some more time with Hope's step Daddy. He threw her on the counter to eat her pussy before fucking her on a chair. Even though she's not on the pill - the excitement was too much for him to pull out in time!

A few days before Maddy Rose had to leave for college, she wanted to talk to step Daddy. She was so nervous she started confessing all her sexual misdeeds. Instead of him getting upset, step daddy started getting aroused and sucking on her perky tits. After promising she wouldn't tell step daddy pulled out his cock so I could suck and fuck him until she loses count of her orgasms!
File Name : Taboo Diaries 7.mkv
File Size : 1656.98 MB
Duration : 01:50:25
Download

dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Interracial Massage (2016)   2016-11-20, 19:37

Interracial Massage (2016)
Stars: Dava Foxx, Lyra Louvel, Katie Morgan, Kagney Linn Carter, Jovan Jordan, Sean Michaels, Nat Turnher, Moe The Monster
Description
Sometimes a gal needs a good rub down and expects to get all her sores and kinks sorted out. Little do they know that their masseur is a black stud that has other motives. Too bad these white sluts never stood a chance because the only massage that is going to take place is inside a wet pussy! Don't leave your girlfriend with these black masseuses!
File Name : Interracial Massage.mkv
File Size : 1619.4 MB
Duration : 02:13:47
Video : AVC (AVC), 24.000 fps
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Massage.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Massage.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Massage.part3.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Cum Get It 3 (2016)   2016-11-20, 19:44

Cum Get It 3 (2016)

Stars: Nikita Von James, Skin Diamond, Lola Foxx, Abigail Mac, Dava Foxx, Elsa Jean, Derrick Pierce, Chad Alva, Axel Aces
Description
This is 100% pure hardcore XXX action that should not be missed. The women have the goods and get banged like nymphos do when they need it the most. You want good fucking, then look no further than Cum Get It 3 because these sexpots are primed and ready to go!
File Name : Cum Get It 3 .mkv
File Size : 1547.27 MB
Duration : 01:42:55
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Get It 3 .part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Get It 3 .part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Get It 3 .part3.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Spring Break Fuck Parties 1 (2014)   2016-11-20, 21:10

Spring Break Fuck Parties 1 (2014)
Stars: Dillion Carter, Jessica Robbin, Brandy Jaymes, Nina Colada, Adriana Malao, Charli Shiin, Layla Adams, Candence Lux, Dakota Green, Alby Rydes, Marissa Clark, Nadia Capri, Valentina Star, Kelsi Monroe, Jessica Rayne, Mia Hurley, Daisy Summers, Ecstacy, Gulliana Alexis, Ashton Pierce
Description
They're young, they're wild, and there sure as hell free; especially in terms of their sexuality! What does that mean? It's spring break and it's time to have a fuck party! Team Sweet will supply the party and the pussy! All everyone else needs to do is cum ready to turn the fuck up! When is the last time you went to a party this good? Kelsi Monroe, Ashton Pierce, Adrdianna Malao, Jessica Robbin, and 16 other hotties are ready to get wild and crazy!
File Name : Spring Break Fuck Parties 1.mkv
File Size : 3314.32 MB
Duration : 03:39:50
Download

dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Kama Sutra (2016)   2016-11-20, 22:06

Kama Sutra (2016)
Stars: Jay Taylor (i), Chanell Heart, Kali Karinena, Jessica Drake, Damon Dice, Mickey Mod, Ryan McLane
Description
Learn the ancient art of the Kama Sutra, and make love like one of the gods. The true power of existence lies in sexual prowess. Join Wicked Pictures exclusive Sex Educator and director Jessica Drake for a sensual look at one of the oldest books in history. Delight your senses as you explore 25 different positions that will bring you and your lover even closer. Enjoy interviews, demonstrations and explanations of each position, plus three hardcore scenes to inspire you!
File Name : Kama Sutra.mkv
File Size : 2322.19 MB
Duration : 02:36:06
Video : AVC (AVC), 24.000 fps
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sutra.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sutra.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sutra.part3.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sutra.part4.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Teen Sex Project 38 (2016)   2016-11-20, 22:19

Teen Sex Project 38 (2016)

Stars: Elli Foxx, Sabree Lynn, Bentley (female), Alice March
Description
Bubblegum Productions presents the 38th installment of Teen Sex Project, featuring four real-life amateurs, in many cases doing a porn shoot only ONCE before returning to their normal daily lives. The action is always authentic and unrehearsed, with no ridiculous scripted dialogue. Just real girls getting naked and naughty, many for the first time ever on camera!
File Name : Teen Sex Project 38.mkv
File Size : 1475.59 MB
Duration : 01:38:04
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sex Project 38.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sex Project 38.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sex Project 38.part3.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Facial Cum Catchers 35 (2015)   2016-11-20, 23:41

Facial Cum Catchers 35 (2015)
Stars: MadeLyn Monroe, Mary Jane Mayhem, Selma Sins, Brianna Brooks, Cali Carter, Dillion Carter, Evelyn Neill, Gia Page
Description
The 35th installment of Facial Cum Catchers features a fresh crop of hot little cocksuckers getting their mouth-holes fucked, showing off their incredible oral expertise until they're treated with a giant load of jizz that coats & drowns their faces. Watch their pretty faces as they work hard to get glazed in cum!
File Name : Facial Cum Catchers 35.mkv
File Size : 2187.93 MB
Duration : 02:25:32
Download

dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Teen Sex Project 37 (2016)   2016-11-21, 00:52

Teen Sex Project 37 (2016)
Stars: Lori, Marianna, Pinky (General), Kiara Knight
Description
This isn't like those other "amateur" films, labeled "Her First Fuck On Camera" for a 30-year old pornstar you've been jerking off to for a decade! These are REAL teens and REAL amateurs having sex onscreen for the first (and probably last) time ever! A real stand out is Marianna, a blonde deaf 19 year old in scene three. Watch her and all the other teenage cuties take their first cock forward into porn stardom!
File Name : Teen Sex Project 37.mkv
File Size : 1329.51 MB
Duration : 01:28:27
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sex Project 37.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sex Project 37.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sex Project 37.part3.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Interracial Family Affairs 3 (2015)   2016-11-21, 02:10

Interracial Family Affairs 3 (2015)

Stars: Jenna Foxx, Ava Sanchez, Ocean Pearl, JW Ties
Description
Ava Sanchez: Mom had to go out of town on business and sent Ava to stay with her relative Jay. Needless to say Ava got very comfortable. He had always been nice. Ava started having sexual dreams about him. She confided in her cousin Akira bout her fantasies and she encouraged Ava. So Ava walked into his room and waited for him to come home. He was shocked to find Ava in his bed and even more shocked when she started sucking his cock. He was a passionate and gentle lover and knew just when to pound her pussy.
Jenna Foxx: Jenna had to go spend some time with her relative. After a few nights she started having dreams about sucking and fucking him and soon the bed got wet. One afternoon she caught him staring at her tits and soon Jenna's top was off and he was sucking her nipples. It felt so good she sucked his cock. She straddled his face and she came really fast. They made love and really hard and she lost all her senses and he exploded inside of her.Jenna isn't on the pill.
Ocean Pearl: Ocean heard so much about Jay that she had to spend some time over the summer with him. He was so nice and soon she was fantasizing about him. She used an approaching storm as an excuse to lay with him and just like she thought he couldn't resist a young girl's body lying next to him. He teased her a bit and then they made love like there was no tomorrow. She can't wait till tomorrow morning when they wake up together, that's so hot.
File Name : Interracial Family Affairs 3.mkv
File Size : 1390.1 MB
Duration : 01:32:43
Download

dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Teen Sex Project 36 (2016)   2016-11-21, 03:24

Teen Sex Project 36 (2016)

Stars: Isabel, Ashlynn Brooke, Daliah, Alexa James (i)
Description
These aren't your slick overly produced, "new-star's 25th scene", amateur sex tapes. These are real teens and real amateurs having sex onscreen for the first (and probably last) time ever! Join blonde popular girl Ashlynn Brooke, geeky Alexa James, shy Isabel, and alluring Daliah as they get fucked on film for the first time!
File Name : Teen Sex Project 36.mkv
File Size : 1503.64 MB
Duration : 01:39:51
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sex Project 36.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sex Project 36.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sex Project 36.part3.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Girls And Their Boys 14 (2014)   2016-11-21, 04:34

Girls And Their Boys 14 (2014)

Stars: Alida, Tahlia, Ryan, Brian
Description

2015 AVN Award Nominee for Best Amateur/Pro-Am Series
Pale skinned, brunette Tahlia J runs her fingers Ryan's chest hair. She moves down as she pulls his jeans off and grabs his penis, looking into his eyes as her tongue touches it. He slowly pulls down her almost see through panties and touches her hairy pussy, inserting his fingers and sucking on her clitoris. Intense sex between this couple leaves Tahlia lying on Ryan's chest with a joyous smile.
Pushing her lips against the tip of her partner Brian's penis, Alida looks up at him as she pulls off his underwear and slips her mouth around his erection. This real life couple shows us their passion for each other and how they love to have sex, flirt, and give pleasure! Undressing each other, they move from position to position. Lying on her back, Alida lifts her leg onto Brian's shoulder as he pushes deep inside her. Her mouth open wide and arms up high, Alida's body tenses as she reaches orgasm!
File Name : Girls And Their Boys 14.mkv
File Size : 1374.99 MB
Duration : 01:31:17
Download

dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: My BFF And I Crave Some BBC 3 (2016)   2016-11-21, 05:48

My BFF And I Crave Some BBC 3 (2016)

Stars: Tiffany Star, Ivana Sugar, Katy Rose, Savannah Fox, Layla Price, Marsha May, Jessica Ryan, Sweet Kat, Candy Alexa, Jennifer White, Juan Hernandez, Prince Yahshua, Billy Barbados
Description
Best friends share everything together; clothes, secrets.and sometimes big black cocks! Black studs getting two girls at a time, and girls in pairs with their legs spread in the air! They want some black cock, they want to go the extra mile, and they are willing to share! There's a reason black cocks are so big; there's plenty to go around! Two girls tag team big black cock! Sweet girls go after big black dicks, and the ones that are even sweeter bring their slutty friends in to help get him off. Double the pleasure in this wild interracial flick!
File Name : My BFF And I Crave Some BBC 3.mkv
File Size : 1755.79 MB
Duration : 01:56:37
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BFF And I Crave Some BBC 3.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BFF And I Crave Some BBC 3.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BFF And I Crave Some BBC 3.part3.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BFF And I Crave Some BBC 3.part4.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Girls And Their boys 15(2014)   2016-11-21, 07:02

Girls And Their boys 15(2014)
Stars: Demi, Gloria, Ricardo, Nicolaas
Description

2016 AVN AWard Nominee for Best Amateur/Pro-Am Movie

Ricardo presses his penis against Gloria's outer labia before he slides it inside her shaved pussy.
She pulls his pants off and strokes the head of his penis before she wraps her lips around it while looking into his eyes. She turns against the wall and sticks her perfect ass out as her juices drip on inside of her thighs when he thrusts: A very sexy shoot with a very sexy couple.
Reaching between Demi's perfectly shaped bum cheeks, Nicolaas lifts the thin strip of material from Demi's underwear to expose her tight anus and vulva. Pushing his fingers between her labia, he presses inside her wetness.
Exploring each other's dark skin, toned bodies and sexual needs, the couple moves from position to position. Demi giving oral and then pushing her bum back towards Nicolaas, to tease him as he penetrates her from behind!
File Name : Girls And Their boys 15.mkv
File Size : 885.63 MB
Duration : 01:35:15

Download

dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: My Stepfather's First Anal. With Me (2015)   2016-11-21, 08:22

My Stepfather's First Anal. With Me (2015)
Starring: Big Bertha, Candy Cat, Niki Sweet, Natalia Love, Nikki Sweet, Samantha Faye, Natalie Nova
Description
Super-hot brunette Niki Sweet gets it on with her real-life stepfather, and after he carefully enters her ass, he pulls out and gives her a roaring facial. Then a porcelain-skin red-head rims her older-man lover before getting her sweet red pussy pounded. You'll love the petite blonde with pert, natural boobs, as she goes cock-crazy on her nasty Uncle Fred. And finally as a giant bonus scene, you'll see Big Bertha get it on with a grateful, graying fold-fucker. Now it's a family affair!
File Name : My Stepfather's First Anal. With Me.mkv
File Size : 1621.01 MB
Duration : 01:47:55
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Stepfather's First AWith Me.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Stepfather's First AWith Me.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Stepfather's First AWith Me.part3.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Room 69 (2013)   2016-11-21, 09:30

Room 69 (2013)

Stars: Cipriana, Gina Gerson, Kelly White, Keni Styles, Nia Black, Nick Wolanski, Sabby, Vanda Lust
DESCRIPTION
Room 69: A mythical room exists in a quiet hotel outside Budapest. A room that takes away all inhibitions. A room where a harem of hotties played out their sexual fantasies and desires. We ask you to witness boy/girl hardcore sex at it`s very best behind the doors of Room 69, as five days of girl crazy impassioned sex unfolds.
File Name : Room 69.mkv
File Size : 2098.85 MB
Resolution : 1024x576
Duration : 02:15:34
Video : AVC (AVC), 25.000 fps

Download

dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Thick And Juicy 3 (2016)   2016-11-21, 10:46

Thick And Juicy 3 (2016)
Stars: Maggie Green, Chelsey Lanette, Melissa May, Nikki Dream, Lanie Morgan, Mark Zane, Porno Dan, David Loso, Juan Hernandez
Description
Nobody wants to fuck a skinny girl, who feels like a box kite made of balsa wood and canvas. They want curvy, hot girls with some extra meat in all the right places! Porno Dan and the boys run roughshod on the soft supple flesh of theses ladies and leave a little extra cream on their stomachs on the way out!
Healthy curves on the kind of chicks that will rock your world! These girls are bad ass brick house bitches that will have you begging for seconds!
File Name : Thick And Juicy 3.mkv
File Size : 1647.71 MB
Duration : 01:50:17
Download from Filejoker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And Juicy 3.part1.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And Juicy 3.part2.rar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And Juicy 3.part3.rar
dk5750

TémanyitásTárgy: Fetish Fantasies (2015)   2016-11-21, 11:54

Fetish Fantasies (2015)
Starring: Anissa Kate,Chessie Kay,Kendra Star , Maria Ryder , Satin Bloom
Description:
A variety of action for everyone's tastes can be found in the fantasies of these babes and guys. First is a three-way sex escapade with a loving couple: Kendra Star and Cage taking advantage of their live-in maid, Chessie Kay. When they find reasons to punish her for her bad service, the sucking and fucking begin punctuated with a hand spanking to Chessie's round white bottom. Anissa Kate indulges her fantasies by turning her mate Mugur into a cross-dressed babe complete with corset and stockings. Since both are turned on by the transformation, the sex action follows. In an interracial scene the svelte brown skinned Maria Ryder has her way with a trussed up submissive male, Frank Gun. She applies her tongue to all holes followed by her use of his cock - it's a delight to behold. Satin Bloom has a fantasy fulfilled as a captured submissive slut. Under the imposing hand of Cage, she is tied, teased and penetrated multiple times much to her ultimate delight.
File Name : Fetish Fantasies.mp4
File Size : 2062.02 MB
Duration : 02:51:21
Video : AVC (AVC), 1 496 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 179 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Link: Keep2share

Sponsored content

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: Hot Movies   

Hot Movies
Előző téma megtekintése Következő téma megtekintése Vissza az elejére 
4 / 20 oldalUgrás a következő oldalra : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:Nem válaszolhatsz egy témára ebben a fórumban.
Antika és Fidel36 oldala :: --==LETÖLTÉSEK==-- :: Filmek :: XXX-
Ugrás: